Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Story 108: On ladder in overalls - unusual body positions and movements


Great episode and scene in s1e14. The family had to pick apples but Mary Ellen didn't help as she fell in love. Best scene is again Jason on the ladder (scene at 1h15). Maybe I have to make a list about unusual body positions. Is there any movie showing playing Twister in bibs or similar?

Interesting was also the headstand scene of Mary Ellen in ep 5. Below she is lying on her bed in ep 14 (also completely shown but from a distance). But this position is also of interest. Very good is also dancing in bibs (I already have some posts about that).

Yesterday I watched again the Locomotion song from Kidsongs (Boppin' with the Biggles). Very good dancing and locomotion-like movements (boys+girls, rating 8, maybe even better but I don't like hickory stripes). I somehow have it at wrong speed (NTSC 29 frames, maybe it was PAL already), so the song and movements are to fast and the voices even more high pitched. I downscaled it to 25, 21 and fewer frames, but the voices still appear to fast. I wish the song would be much longer to have more scenes. I have to recheck that and watch this and other movies at slow speed.

I have a HD download but I wonder if the DVD has a much better quality. I wonder who buys DVDs when they officially have everything on YouTube. They should sell it on BD or better continue making Kidsongs. Remakes of The Waltons or The Sugar Creek Gang would also be nice.

On ladder also in: The Sugar Creek Gang, The Hoboken Chicken Emergency.

/2011/01/05/the-waltons/

/2012/12/07/list-20-in-bibs-on-bed/

Black teen girl in white shortalls on a ladder in Kidsongs TV Show - update 8

Also very interesting tightrope walking (young lady in dark blue shortalls in Tonis Welt in ep 4 (sorry no pics from below)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/04/tonis-welt-ep-34.html

Girl hanging upside down at a fence in Malaike (1998).

Lady somersault. Gymnastics (Kidsongs), also make a blog search like for dancing.

Hula hoop in shortalls (currently no pic).

No comments: