Friday, November 6, 2015

Kidsongs: I Can Dance



How could I miss this clip? During research for some more names (see previously post), I found a song called Barefootin' (beach) and then this. This song is called "Mashed Potato Time" (a 1960 James Brown song) but reminds me of the 1920s (Charleston ?). Official clip called part 3. Farm setting.

Teen boy is Michael Minden. Girl on front maybe Megan Miyahira. Girl in green shirt Tiffany Burton. Older black boy maybe Aaron Harvey, young black boy, orange shirt sitting is Asa Karsten Bernstine.

Very good dance movements. Good sitting scenes of the girl in shortalls. The older boy in the red shirt wearing dental braces (I have a pic of him elsewhere). The boy in the yellow shirt doesn't wear bibs.

Some other good songs on this DVD but concerning bibs this is probably the best.

Quite good bibs and dancing, but I prefer other clips. Rating 5-6.

Big Bad Beetleborgs and the music clip (m/f), Alarm für Cobra 11 (m/f), Boy Meets World and an update of Full House coming very soon.

/2011/07/04/kidsongs/



No comments: