Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Butterfly Effect (2004)

butterflyeffect2butterflyeffect3

Thriller starring Ashton Kutcher
Year: 2004
Year in film: 2000s
Country: USA, CDN
Who in bibs: boys ~8, others
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes, TV recording
Bib occurence: very low
Rating: 3/10 *
Rating: ***
Comment: At least 1 or 2 boys at school but from a distance sitting in blue bibs on the floor. Also at least a girl in a jeans dress, skirtalls or similar and a woman, probably 63 yo Melora Walters in blue coveralls. Also some good jeans scenes (I think of 13 yo Jesse James, fighting on the ground).

Film #2 I found on my recorder. Very good movie (also the sequels) but I remember few good bibs scenes and only or mainly from a distance.

Also starring Logan Lerman (pictured), Jesse James and Cameron Bright (but not in bibs).

Rating 3 or less for the bibs scenes, much higher for the movie (around 6).

butterflyeffect

No comments: