Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Story 100: Webfinds: older teen girls. Purchase rating 8

Some older teen girls in bibs I recently found (2006, b&w but different shades). Not perfect.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digitalnc/20701402473/

Today I also have received my recent purchase. I already have seen it completely but have to recheck some scenes at slow speed and make pics. I think I will give rating 8 (boys only). Update coming next.

Still no answer from db1. Probably also others are interested in more of Fest im Sattel.

Update: Now an answer. But I wonder why he still hasn't told about his age and if the scenes are good or very good.

1 comment:

db1 said...

I am only able to get back to you once a day so please be more patient. I have not finished going though the Fest im Sattel series. Mostly it is Paul-Benjamin Schulze in two different sets of overalls. Some men in work overalls too. So far only a few scenes of the other boy in the light blue overalls. Will continue to check the series as time permits.