Saturday, September 19, 2015

Les compagnons de l'aventure



Family detective series
Year: 1989-1991
Year in film: ~1989 ?
Country: France
Who in bibs: boy, girl ~12
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this boy and girl in light blue shortalls. Also cycling.

Next to a related movie and 7 other original episodes "Les Six compagnons" there are 4 main TV series. Pics are from the 2nd series 1989, subtitle "Lola et les sardines" (21 episodes). Based on the adventure books by Paul-Jacques Bonzon called Les Six Compagnons (1961-1980).

There's a girl (Pénélope Schellenberg ? as Mady) in long light blue bibs in ep 7 of the 7 other episodes. One pic at

http://sixcompagnons.free.fr/SerieTV/episodes/princessenoire.htm

My pics are from a short clip on YouTube and I don't know this or the other series completetly. There are also similar series and most of them are based on Blyton's "Famous Five" and "The Secret Seven". Here with 6 members. Other series have 3 members (Les Trois N) or 4 (Les 4 As).

I can't say much more yet. I don't like shortalls. Available even on DVD.

Rating 3-4 for now only.

Also on TV Neues vom Süderhof.

Update: Here's also an older boy in full length bibs in s2e9.

/2016/06/01/update-les-compagnons-de-laventure/

 


2 comments:

db1 said...

I do not believe it is worthwhile to buy the dvd set for Fest im Sattel for this other kid in the light blue overalls with the belt. I see the series set for Les Compagnons de l’aventure: Lola et les Sardines is available on dvd through Amazon. That might be a worthwhile set to purchase to see what else is in the series with boys and girls in overalls. Think about it.

Admin said...

As posted I know that this is on DVD.
I don't like this actor and I don't like shortalls. I also don't expect much more in here.

I gave the series rating 4. And I usually purchase starting from rating 7 or currently rating 8. I had too much bad luck with purchases.

I think I would rather buy Fest im Sattel as the blond boy is very handsome and I assume also other scenes of interest.