Tuesday, September 22, 2015

American Pie 2

americanpie2

Comedy film
Year: 2001
Year in film: 2000s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: teen girl ~18 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: yes, partly TV recording
Bib occurence: very low ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: One older teen girl in blue bibs at the beginning of the movie, but in the distance only.

Has been aired 2 days ago and this time I missed the last 30 minutes.

I don't like at all these kind of movies with 20 yo and older "teens". And the (male) actors are not handsome. Maybe this is inteded. Chris Owen is even of of the best here.

Some scenes are however quite funny like the glue scene or peeing scene.

I previously only had

/2011/10/28/american-pie-presents-band-camp/

(rating 3 with pink bibs). There's also a movie with 2 younger boys (but of course not in bibs). I currently don't remember which part, maybe film #1.

Rating 2-3 for this very brief scene.

No comments: