Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Candy Snatchers (1973)

candysnatchers3candysnatchers2

Crime cult film
Year: 1973
Year in film: 1970s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Sean ~3 ??
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: low
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: At least this very young light blond boy, probably Christopher Trueblood (son of director Guerdon Trueblood (script for "Jaws 3-D") as autistic Sean. He looks older than 2 or 3 yo. More than around 5 or 6 yo. So maybe his birth date or the film release isn't correct? Can a 2 yo use a telephone and holding a gun? Also a blond lady in a blue dress.

Sorry, I can't say much more about this movie. I can't remember having watched this movie.

Usually I don't post toddlers in bibs. I assume few scenes in bibs.

So rating 3 for now only.

Scenes pictured at around 9 minutes, also walking rear view. At least one other, brief scene (inside a car? rear view).

candysnatchers

No comments: