Friday, July 31, 2015

Clara et les Chics Types


Comedy drama
Year: 1981
Year in film: 1980s
Country: France
Who in bibs: Louise 30 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: At least this woman in red bibs (full length). Not sure about her name (probably not Clara but 30 yo Josiane Balasko). She might be younger than it seems (in her 30s ?) Plot is about a new wave band.

Another French comedy film I found during research for my unknown movies.

I can't say much more about this movie. I think I won't like this movie and plot.

Rating 2 for now only. Balasko also starred in Le hérisson 2009 (girl, rating 5) and many other comedy movies and even in Polanski's 1976 Le locataire.

Update: Briefly checked at high speed. Scene at 10 minutes. White belt and hands in pockets. I haven't seen any other bibs scenes.

No comments: