Saturday, July 25, 2015

Le maître d'école (1981)



Comedy film starring Coluche
Year: 1981
Year in film: ~1980
Country: France
Who in bibs: girls, boys ~9 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: often
Rating:  5/10
Rating: *****
Comment: A girl and obviously also a handsome blond boy in blue bibs. Also some more kids (see update) but most scenes from a distance.

During research for my unknown movies on my sailor suit blog I found this interesting movie. I checked dozens of movies and also found some more movies with overalls.

Unfortunately I only have seen a short clip of this and don't know the complete movie yet.

There must be also scenes at a swimming pool and also kids in speedos there and kids in shiny short as casual wear elsewhere.

Somehow I assume few (good) bibs scenes. Probably there are different days at school shown and the kids also wearing other clothes.

So rating 5-6 for now but unsure. Movie rating maybe a bit higher but kids are quite young. Not sure about maybe other supporting actors/actresses.

Please also note my previous info entry.

Update (still rating 5):

/2015/08/08/update-le-maitre-decole-1981/

No comments: