Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Solomon Bunch

Family film
Year: 2013
Year in film: 2010s ??
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Danny ~6 ?, man
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least this young boy (Chase Wainscott), also cycling in dark blue (not raw denim) bibs, legs rolled up. Also a man in dark blue bibs inside.

I started to search for alternative movies and sources and started with Christian movies (I even found one other movie with bibs and 2 interesting ranch movies for my western blog, coming soon). Christian movies often show traditional farm and ranch settings.

This movie looks in some parts very close to The Sugar Creek Gang movies (rating 10). Nice canoe and creek scene, even filmed in Georgia as well. Although the school seems British to me.

I can't say much more yet and assume very few bibs scenes as the main kids don't wear any. Pics taken from a trailer (on IMDb).

For bibs scenes rating 3-4 for now only. Movie proably higher.

2 pics on the official FB site.

No comments: