Sunday, May 10, 2015

ABC Afterschool Specials: The Horrible Honchos



TV family drama
Year: 1977
Year in film: 1970s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Minnow 12 ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  4/10
Rating: ****
Comment: At least one young girl in dark blue, maybe raw denim bibs. Is this 12 yo Kim Richards? She looks more like 10 yo. But I do think so. Scene in the middle of the movie (15 of 30 minutes). S5e5.

I have announced this in my last ABC Afterschool Special entry, and rare movies I have found and are still on YouTube have priority (a boy entry coming next).

Probably only few scenes with her. But not bad. I did a color correction as the colors of this 70s movie are quite bad.

I like this and the other "Afterschool Specials" and similar. (f/m up to rating 10).

Rating 4 for this one.

No comments: