Thursday, April 16, 2015

Update: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1955)



Yesterday I posted "The Proud Rebel" on my Western blog (rating 7). The director Michael Curtiz also made "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1960)" (good movie but no entries on either blogs, though I have many Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn movies on my bedroom blog), so I refound this movie, previously rated 4.

The bibs of 15 yo Charles Tayler as Huck aren't that bad in this scene (at 3:05).

I still don't had the time to watch the complete movie, but maybe I have to change my 4 yo rating. I like these classics and nowadays I might give rating 7 or 8 for that. The problem is always the image quality.

Main entry listed under the main series called Climax! at

/2011/07/24/climax-the-adventures-of-huckleberry-finn/

No comments: