Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Káta a krokodýl

kataakrokodyl

Family film
Year: 1966
Year in film: 1960s ?
Country: CZ
Who in bibs: Kata ~9 ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurence: often ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least this young darkhaired girl, probably the main character Katia played by Ywetta Hollauerová in bibs. She went into a lake or similar but I think it's not shown coming out. Also at least one young boy in Lederhosen or similar pants (soon on my other blog, rating 3 as well). There are also many other kids. Maybe more in bibs or similar pants.

Novel by Nina Gernet. Szenario by Ota Hofman. Directed by Vera Plinová-Simková. 66 minutes.

I checked this some time ago, so I don't remember much of it.

Typical but not bad family movie. Unfortunately in b&w.

Rating 3 for now.

No comments: