Tuesday, April 21, 2015

South Central (1992)

southcentral

Crime film starring Glenn Plummer
–Year: 1992
–Year in film: 1990s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Boys ~10, 13
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurence: low ?
–Rating:  3/10
–Rating: ***
–Comment: 2 boys, one older one in light blue bibs one younger boy in black shortalls. Both wearing a belt and one strap down. Also sitting down but no good view. And a toddler in shortalls.

Thanks once more db1 for this suggestion!

I assume few (good) scenes. Scene at around one 3rd of the movie. I don't like these kind of movies anyway but could be worse. Rating R.

Movie set in 1982 and 1992. Not sure of the scene pictured.

I can't say much more. Rating 3-4.

Please note that I will pause for around 2 weeks.

1 comment:

db1 said...

Hope you are returning to posting soon. I have more films and tv series to offer as suggestions for you. Thanks.