Monday, April 20, 2015

ABC Afterschool Specials: What Are Friends For?



TV family divorce drama
Year: 1980
Year in film: ~1980
Country: USA
Who in bibs: girl 12 yo
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  4/10
Rating: ****
Comment: At least one of the two 12 yo girls, maybe Dana Hill in medium blue faded tight bibs with flared legs.

ABC Afterschool Special s8e7 (I recently found it by coincidence on YouTube, scene at 33 minutes.)

I like this and the other Afterschool series (f/m) and I already have some other entries (partly under ABC.. , partly under the movie name, also check the different CBS series). One is still on my rare movies list, one more entry with pic coming soon. From time to time there are new uploads on YouTube but often they got deleted fast.

I haven't seen this movie at slow speed. So I can't say much more. Did the other girl wear bibs or shortalls as well?

Somehow I don't like tight bibs, flared legs and thin girls. And I think few scenes only.

Rating 4-5 for now.

Thanks db1 for another suggestion. "South Central" coming soon.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/08/update-abc-afterschool-specials-what.html

Main overview

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2012/01/amazing-cosmic-awareness-of-duffy-moon.html

No comments: