Saturday, March 7, 2015

Lemonade Mouth

lemonademouth

Musical film
-Year: 2011
-Year in film: 2010s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Stella 19, Olivia 18, other young lady
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Hayley Kiyoko in rare raw denim bibs. Bib at low position. Not sure about the amount and quality of bibs scenes. Medium or fewer scenes.

I already have announced it. Now I made this entry.

I haven't seen this complete movie. So I can't say much more yet.

I like raw denim bibs. But as told several times I prefer farm content (and males). And normal overalls, baggy, etc.

Also starring Bridgit Mendler, Adam Hicks and Naomi Scott.

Rating 4-5 for now.

Update: I have briefly checked this complete movie and couldn't even found this scene. But another young lady in blue shortalls at 1h14. Obviously very few and brief scenes (was medium). Update soon.

Previously rated 5, now 3.

Update: Also 18 yo Bridgit Mendler in blue shortalls.

/2018/05/11/update-lemonade-mouth/

No comments: