Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Update: My Brother and Me + You Can’t Do That on Television

ycdtotv-fairytalesmybrotherandme4

Thanks db1. Now I've found Keith “Bubba” Naylor in ep. 9. Very brief scene and hardly to notice (pic 2). Very handsome boy with a bowl cut, but very young. Rating 3-4. I think I would prefer the girl in the same episode (see main entry).

Pic 1 showing "You Can't Do That on Television" Canadian Amyas Godfrey in 1986 ep. 90 “Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends”. Also few scenes (2 ?) in the locker and sitting (from a distance). Rating 6-7 (6 due to few scenes). Unfortunately also quite bad image quality. I waited for more episodes but there weren't no more comments.

He is also very handsome but I prefer him 3 years later in a sailor suit (see my sailor suit blog, info 190, rating 8). He also has an older brother in bibs in this show as well.

Updates and links to the main entries

/2015/01/27/update-my-brother-and-me-1994/

/2015/01/04/you-cant-do-that-on-television-update-2/

1 comment:

db1 said...

I have not had time to check more of YCDTOTV. There are so many. Please continue to look thru them as well. Maybe discover more that way.