Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Update: My Brother and Me (1994)

mybrotherandme2mybrotherandme

A recent suggestion from db1. I already had an entry but only noticed one scene of a girl in skirtalls (in ep 2, previously rated 3).

/2013/03/22/my-brother-and-me-1994/

I now checked all 13 episodes of this Nickelodeon series but at high speed and so I missed at least one boy (I think Keith with a blond bowlcut but very young, probably pic 1 on right.) What episode is he in bibs? Thanks ep 9 as well. Update.

There are few scenes showing overalls. Ralph Woolfolk (pic 1?), Jimmy Lee Newman, Keith “Bubba” Naylor, and 14 yo Aisling Sistrunk as Melanie (she in pic 2 in ep. 9 "Dee Dee Runs Away", a good scene with her hand on her hip).

Pic 1 is from ep. 12 "Candy Sale". Nice sitting scene in orange shorter bibs. There is also a black girl sitting in the background in turqouise bibs behind him. Pic 3 is from ep. 5 "Hit the Open Man" aka "Basketball Tryouts". Light blue bibs, 1 strap down. There are also some supporting actors like a very young boy in shortalls in ep. 9.

Also good bedroom scenes of the 2 brothers (soon on my other blog).

Although few scenes now rating 5-6.

 

Some ladies I found today: The DUFF (2015) and Good Luck Charlie. Entries coming soon.

mybrotherandme3

1 comment:

db1 said...

Keith “Bubba” Naylor wears blue shortalls in episode 9 Dee Dee Runs Away. It is near the beginning of the episode. Three boys are watching tv on the couch in living room.