Saturday, December 20, 2014

Info 310: Update: You Can’t Do That on Television



I don't remember why I checked some more episodes of this Canadian comedy series. Or maybe I found some pics or clips by recommendation or during research. I first found one more pic of a boy in a sailor suit and then checked and found some more girls and boys in sailor clothes (sailor suit blog rating 8, update coming soon, bedroom blog rating 10 !) Also several shirtless scenes, speedos, underwear, shiny shorts and else.

Finally I even found my favourite actor of this show in overalls, Doug Ptolemy (pic 1 in episode Courage). The bad thing is that he's very young here and I only found this very brief scenes where's nothing much to see.

Then I found a teen girl, probably Christine McGlade in show #4 (unaired). Pic from the archive of Roger Price, the creator.

There's also one young black girl (maybe around 8 or 9 yo) in blue bibs in an unknown episode I found a short clip on YouTube. Probably there are more actors. I haven't checked them all.

Main entry (some other boys and girl), also rating 6 at

/2011/07/01/you-cant-do-that-on-television/

Update: Also a young blond girl with pigtails in show #4. Thanks also for the comments. Doug in bibs in ep. "Jealousy"  during Christmas. Also note that the episode # differs on YouTube.

/2014/12/23/wearing-overalls-on-christmas-merry-christmas/

3 comments:

dungareesmovies said...

Doug in dungarees also in episode 77 - Jealousy.

db1 said...

I have found many more episodes of You Can't Do That on TV with kids in overalls. Especially more of your favorite Doug Ptolemy. I will post the complete list when I am done. You should really review more episodes of the series.

Admin said...

Thanks very much!

I'm very busy and checked about 20 episodes next to the episodes I already had. And there are also the longer show episodes and other spin-offs.

Doug didn't appear in the early episodes and then was very young.
But other actors and actresses are also of interest.
Most episodes are available on YouTube several times maybe in different image quality (are there some from DVD sources ?)