Friday, December 19, 2014

Der lange Ritt zur Schule

langerittzurschule

DEFA family film / western
-Year: 1982
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: East Germany
-Who in bibs: girl ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this young blond girl (around 9 or 10 yo like the main character) with braids in beige bibs. Obviously cycling as well. Lots of other supporting actors and kids at school but I don't know of any other in bibs.

Also on my western blog (rating 5+) with a boy (Frank Träger) in light blue jeans, chaps and a cowboy hat, including riding.

English title “The Long Ride to School”. Novel by Gerhard Holtz-Baumert. Also starring Gojko Mitic!

For overalls scenes rating 3 for now only. But the movie seems to be very good and unusual. I still have to check it completetly.

For more infos see my other blog.

Update: Had been aired today (June 2015) but I only have seen the 2nd half. I had expected a bit more (also from the boy and the western clothes).

No comments: