Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Waltons - s2e11



During research for another story entry, also involving other favourite movies (coming soon), I found this one-room schoolhouse scene by coincidence in s2e11 "The Substitute".

I mentioned it before in the season 2 entry (rating 9) but haven't had pics of that. Now I've seen (too late) that the boy in pic1 is maybe the Charly in my piggyback story entry (linked in season 2). But there are also others in bibs as well. But the other boys are much younger here. Of course also The Waltons in bibs (for more infos see the main entry and the character list entries of Mary-Ellen, Jim-Bob and Jason).

I don't remember if this is a real single one-room schoolhouse (like the one in LHOTP), probably there are other rooms as well, so I think a larger building. But different grades are here together. Set in 1936. There's also a different view of the classroom showing the kids sitting but headshots only.

As announced, a season 9 entry also coming soon and another related entry. I could have made a Waltons week, but I post something different in between (along a boy entry rating 7-8).

I found a new actual pic of Kody Brown of the Sugar Creek Gang. He is currently playing "A Christmas Carol" at a different theater in Atlanta.

/2011/01/06/the-waltons-season-2/

/2011/01/05/the-waltons/

No comments: