Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Mickey Mouse Club

mickeymouseclub

TV series
-Year: 1955-1959 / 1996
-Year in film: 1955
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: kid ~8 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, DVD
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  2/10
-Rating: **
-Comment: Some younger and a bit older kids skiing in snow bibs at least this kid (unknown if boy or girl, maybe a girl) without jacket so showing the complete snow bibs. I remember some unusual clothes as some skiing in shorts.

I recentlty bought the Disney DVD box The Adventures of Spin and Marty (western blog rating 10, b&w) with many boys and teen boys in tight jeans including perfect scenes of riding, shirtless scenes, pajamas and the like, unfortunatley no bibs. (Also on my bedroom blog, rating 8).

One extra is a complete 1955 episode of  "The Mickey Mouse Club" with it's Newsreel showing this short scene. I remember few seconds only and this is rather for the sake of completion.

As I have very few snow bibs entries and the winter is coming soon and someone asked for snow bibs, I add this.

I have to recheck it at slow speed and can't say anything about other Mickey Mouse Club episodes. I bet there are others in bibs in the studio as well. Not counting other serials inside the MMC or other international MMC which I have to check as well.

11 yo Justin Timblerlake appearing there in blue bibs.

I can't give any rating than 1-2 for now.

Update for MMC and Timberlake:

/2017/06/09/mmc/

No comments: