Friday, November 7, 2014

Buena vida (Delivery)

buenavidadelivery

Argentinian drama
-Year: 2004
-Year in film: 1999-2002
-Country: Argentina, F, NL
-Who in bibs: girl ~8?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this young girl in blue bibs. I'm not sure about her name. Looks like the daughter. Scene at 25 minutes.

English title: Good Life Delivery.

As announced this is the last entry from the missing felix list.

It is completetly on YouTube but I think I only found this brief scene in bibs. She also wears a short red (non jeans) skirt.

Bibs aren't that bad but I think few (good) scenes if any. Probably no complete full body view, just this headshot?

Sorry, I'm quite busy and can't say much more about this.

Rating 3-4.

No comments: