Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mr. Deeds

mrdeeds-n1mrdeeds-n2

Comedy film starring Adam Sandler
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: little sister ~6 ?, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low ?
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: A very little girl in blue bibs (or shortalls). I think this is Lauren Mieske as "little sister" about in the middle of the movie.

And yet another one from the "missing Felix list". And again few scenes and rating 2. Seven more movies to come from that list. At least 2 are quite rare and I only found some pics.

On YouTube, but I only have found this very brief scene. The boy in the middle obviously wearing a partly blue shirt only.

Also starring Winona Ryder and many others.

I like comedy movies but I only can give rating 2 for that little girl. For the sake of completion.

Update: I only noticed this very brief scene at 1h00. Now 2 better pics. There's also a man in bibs.

No comments: