Sunday, September 28, 2014

Project Almanac

projectalmanac2projectalamanach

Upcoming Sci-Fi thriller starring Jonny Weston
-Year: 2015
-Year in film: ~2003 ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy  ~8 ?
-Available on DVD: not yet
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low ?
-Rating:  2/10 ?
-Rating: **
-Comment: Obviously at least this young boy (probably not Macsen Lintz who looks like the blond boy next to him) in blue bibs. But I assume (very) few bibs scenes.

I found a trailer by coincidence. Aka "Welcome to Yesterday". Release in January.

Maybe an interesting movie about time travel. I think the scene must be in the past at the 7th birthday of the main character. Johnny Weston (born 1988) playing an older teen boy, so the bibs scenes are probably set in around 2003.

I can't say much more about this movie. Maybe there are also others (older actors) in bibs as well.

Rating 2-3 for now for bibs scenes.

Update: I have briefly checked this movie at high speed and only found this scene near the beginning. There are hundreds of supporting actor at a festival. SO it's possible that there are some few more.

No comments: