Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nowhere to Run (1993)

nowheretorun

Action film starring Jean-Claude Van Damme
-Year: 1993
-Year in film: ~1992
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Bree 7
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no ?
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least 6 or 7 yo Tiffany Taubman (even younger looking) in blue bibs.

And another one from the "missing Felix list".

I have checked it some weeks ago and think only few scenes with that young girl. Probably I have seen it some years ago completely, but can't remember. Farm/ranch content.

Also starring Kieran Culkin (in the middle) who is maybe much more of interest but quite young as well. Generally I don't like these violent action movies.

Few bibs scenes so rating 2-3 for now, but I will recheck it the next broadcasting.

Movie rating about 6-7 for Culkin. Rated R. Directed by Robert Harmon.

No comments: