Friday, September 5, 2014

C.R.A.Z.Y. (2005)

crazy2005b

Drama starring Michel Cote
-Year: 2005
-Year in film: 1967 ? (bibs)
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: girl ~8
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: very low
-Rating:  2/10
-Rating: **
-Comment: Another one from the "missing Felix list". I only noticed this little unknown blond pigtailed girl in dark blue bibs, around 8 yo at about 6 minutes.

The movie mainly covers the 1970s and later, but not sure about the beginning. It should started in 1967 or the 70s.

Quite interesting coming of age movie and I even have seen it and have some few scenes recorded (but not this one). Some good scenes of boys at different age in tight jeans (set in the 70s) but probably none in bibs.

I used to watch "these kind" of movies but I doubt that I would like it nowadays. I will watch it the next broadcasting.

Few good scenes, very few bibs scenes and as mentioned before, I don't like the 70s at all.

So rating 2 for this brief scene. Movie would get a higher rating (maybe 4-5). Aka Crazy.

Thanks again for the recent suggestion.

"Neveroyatnye priklyucheniya italyantsev v Rossii" coming soon (woman, rating maybe 3).

On the missing Felix list there is a movie called "Nickels (1996)". I couldn't find a movie with that title. (Though found a completely different one from Nickelodeon during research, but with a very brief scene).

No comments: