Friday, August 22, 2014

The Gunman (2004)

gunman2 gunman

Thriller starring Daniel Millican
-Year: 2004
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Cassie ~9
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Emma Nicolas I think in few scenes only at the end of the movie. Inside a cage and scenes dark lit. So nothing much to see. Also carried by her dad. Pics at around 77 minutes. This are already the best pics I've found. She wore other clothes at the beginning and different hairstyles including pigtails. A (different ?) young girl at the beginning in a dark jeans dress or similar.

And another one from the "missing Felix list". I found it some time ago and thought I already had this.

This Independent movie is nothing special. IMDb rating 4.4.

Few or no notable scenes. Dark lit and young girl. But could be worse.

Rating 2-3 only.

1 comment:

dungareesmovies said...

Nice to see you still working through my missing list. :)

Spivet's brother in The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet (2013) wears overalls in some short scenes. Including a deleted scene in the extras.