Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kramer vs. Kramer

kramervskramerkramervskramer2

Drama starring Dustin Hoffman, 5 Oscars
-Year: 1979
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Billy 7
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Justin Henry (- "Sixteen Candles", entry coming soon -) in medium blue bibs. Some short scenes in the middle of the movie. At a playground and being carried to the hospital after an accident.

Originally from the Dungaree movies blog (I wonder why there are still some entries missing here, but I was quite busy with other stuff and everything is on my queue list and will not be forgotten).

I have checked it almost completely on YouTube (KramerXKramer) but as usual at high speed only.

The boy is very young and there's is just one short scene and like Felix I would rate this with 3-4.

By coincidence I have ordered the 80s classic "Sixteen Candles" (1984) also starring Justin Henry (but I wasn't aware that this is the same actor). I have seen many pics of that movie and I think there's at least one girl, probably Cinnamon Idles (also see entry "Kidco") in blue bibs (or similar) as well (next to a woman in aprons and maybe other supporting actors). I will make an entry soon. Anthony Michael Hall is handsome but I don't like that haircut here. I recently rarely buy DVDs but I like Justin Henry in that movie. Rating 2 for the bibs scenes (f/m), much more for the movie(actor).

Maybe I have to recheck Kramer vs Kramer (the next broadcasting), but can't rate higher than 3-4 for now. Maybe 4.

I think it's rather a typical divorce drama and maybe only successfull because of the actors Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep.

Update: Complete seen on TV. Great movie and acting. But no more scenes or actors in bibs.

No comments: