Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Story 74: On shoulders in bibs (Update: Die Schokoladenkönigin)

schokoladenkoenigin2

Had recently been rebroadcasted (available online at ard mediathek, however in bad quality (depending on web speed?)

9yo Roxanne Borski in light blue bibs (look baggy) and pigtails. Probably better than thought (rating 4+) and maybe more bibs scenes than assumed.

I still haven't seen the complete movie. Scene directly at the beginning. Very good idea to sit on someone's shoulders in bibs.

Main entry at

/2012/03/15/die-schokoladenkonigin/

Someone (on my old blog) asked where to find "Take Me Home Again" aka The Lies Boys Tell. (teen girl rating 5+). After exactly 3 years it obviously had been removed from YouTube. I can tell later my source (I have that on a data backup, screencaps, not the complete movie). Update: Yes it was completetly on YouTube under The Lies boys tell part x.

Aka titles are often a problem and often I don't know if I already have an entry.

"Police Assassins" I have under the original title "huang jia shi jie" and "The Lies Boys Tell" I would have searched again but already have it. So internal part 4 of the chicks list now also complete. Some movies from part 3 still missing are

jackie brown (Pam Grier
jackie chan's first strike (Police story 4?
jaws the revenge
lethal weapon
life's litte struggles
mama mia (streep

No comments: