Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ci hai rotto papà



Family film
-Year: 1993
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: Italy
-Who in bibs: girl ~11, boys ~ 7, 11
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I think at least a girl and two boys in bibs. First pic and most scenes at about 15 minutes. Pic 2 near the end showing an older boy. Cycling scenes but probably none (good) in bibs.

Quite interesting comedy movie of a children's gang set in Rome. I haven't seen it at slow speed. (Completetly on YouTube). Medium or fewer bibs scenes. Also speedo scenes of a chubby boy in the middle of the movie. There are 2 different length versions 96 and 126 minutes (TV broadcasting).

The boy in pic 2 is quite good. But I have to recheck it. Good Rear view? Bibs appear quite baggy.

Rating 4-5 rather 5.

Please also note my story entry earlier this day.

No comments: