Friday, December 20, 2013

Update: Kidsong TV Show

kidsongstvshow-funwithmanners kidsongstvshow-funwithmanners2

Some minor updates of that show, by coincidence also starting with Kid.. like the previous entry.

The girl from Country-Sing-Along in bibs in the TV studio, episode Fun with Manners.

Also girls and boys in hickory striped bibs at the locomotive, but it's NOT the song Locomotion. All at the beginning of this episode (completely on YouTube). Also the boy with braces from Country-Sing along (on the far right). Main entry (+ some other Kidsongs entries). I still haven't bought another DVD. I don't like hickory stripes much. And most vids are on YouTube (however often in quite bad quality).

There is also a very young girl in a jeans dress I found (no need for an entry) and some boys. I think one I already have, another one in "What I want to be". But also quite young.

/2012/11/20/kidsongs-tv-show/

Please also note my previous 2 entry earlier this day, including the ON TV at Christmas list.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

I Love Alexandra Palm