Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Christmas Bunny

christmasbunny2010

Drama starring Sophie Bolen
-Year: 2010
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: men/women ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Looks like young people in snow bibs. Maybe real bibs as well? Farm content.

The second and (last by now) farm movie I found some time ago at IMDb searching recent movies tagged farm.

Sorry, I can't say much more about it and have only watched the trailer where this pic is from.

I have recently checked many movies and don't know what to post first. I think I better continue posting movies with boys, girls and women alternating (many movies have males and females). But now it's time for this Christmas movie and I only have few movies involving snow bibs (though I'm not sure about this one). Maybe a good and typical Christmas movie. Hope for a soon broadcastingv (and other Christmas movies).

Rating 3 for now. Please also note my previous entry earlier this day.

 

 

No comments: