Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dragonworld



Family film starring Courtland Mead
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Johnny ~7
-Available on DVD: VHS only
-I own: no
-Bib occurcence: medium-
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least Cortland Mead in blue bibs, I think in black rubber boots (I think farm content). From the missing Felix list.

Not on DVD but I think I've seen it on TV. It's also completely on YouTube.

What else should I say about. Courtland Mead are often shown in bibs ("The Shining (1997)", rating 4, "What Love Sees", rating 4 and "Indictment: The McMartin Trial", rating 5). But he's even younger here.

Good family movie with a cute dragon.

Rating 4-5 for now. There is a 1999 sequel "Dragonworld: The Legend Continues" starring 12 yo Drake Bell as Johnny (also in bibs), I have to check this as well, probably higher rating.

Update: Fewer scenes than first assumed. Adding tag sitting.

No comments: