Sunday, December 8, 2013

Story 71: Dragonfly lookalike #2

pfefferkoerner-ep66

After Christoph from Klasse Segel Abenteuer, another lookalike. Moritz Glaser, who also starred in Prinz & Bottel, which had been aired by coincidence a week later after that series also on arte. He has longer hair (both characters in that modern Prince and Pauper version) which is also a good series. I always have to think about Dragonfly of the Sugar Creek Gang when I see him and remember that Moritz wearing shorter hair in series "Die Pfefferkörner". Pictured in ep. 66 (I think season 5). And in even shorter haircut in previous episodes (and a bit longer in later episodes, but I choose this one which maybe is more similar). I somehow like very short blond hair and often have to think about Russian kids like Sasha in S.E.R. - Svoboda eto rai.

There is a handsome boy in the first season of Die Pfefferkörner (Fiete) with blond spiked hair, but not as short. Sorry, to be off topic, but probably most Americans don't know him (including Kody Brown who played the original Dragonfly).

The series is not bad either, but I don't remember overalls scenes in there, although it is possible (maybe coveralls). Sorry, I don't remember all episodes of that kid's detective series set in Hamburg.

No comments: