Sunday, December 8, 2013

Briefgeheim (1983)

 


Family series, 7 ep.
-Year: 1983
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: The Netherlands
-Who in bibs: girls ~12-13
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium- ?
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: I think at least 3 different teen girls in blue and hickory striped bibs in this Dutch series.

I found it by coincidence on YouTube but only have checked some parts. Looks like many scenes in bibs. Pic 1 showing ep 7. Looks almost like a boy but is probably a girl (either Eva or Jackie, but I think Leontine Ruiters). Thin white belt (typical 80s). Pic 2 ep 2 at school and last pic from ep 1 (left girl in the background). 1973 novel by Jan Terlouw.

I have to check more of it but I don't have enough time right now. Maybe someone can check if there are maybe some boys or women in bibs as well. There is also a 2010 remake, but I don't know of bibs in there.

Ratig 5-6 for now. Fans of The Sugar Creek Gang, please also note my previous post earlier this day.

Update: Confirmed to be Jackie and a girl. Eva is the blonde girl, also in bibs like in ep 2. The brand is currently unknown, 2 words, green and red.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/03/brand-13-briefgeheim-kinderen-voor.html

No comments: