Friday, June 28, 2013

The Story of Tracy Beaker

tracybeaker-s1e22 tracybeaker-dumpinggrounds-s1e4

Family series, 5+series +movie
-Year: 2002-
-Year in film: 20002
-Country: UK
-Who in bibs: girls ~7-13 yo, man
-Available on DVD: yes ?
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least 3 girls, different age in different series.

As previously announced and first mentioned on my bedroom blog (more pics including a bunk bed and girls bedrooms coming soon). "Tracy Beaker Return" currently running on German channel Kika MO-TH.

I checked some random episodes of different series on YouTube. Pics showing:

1st pic showing the main character, played by 13 yo (season 1) Dani Harmer in s1e22. Pic 2 showing an unknown girl in the sequel series "The Dumping Ground (2013) s1e4 (shortalls ?!). Pic 3 showing Milly in s5e16 (2008) in shortalls with matching tights.

I can't say much more about this. Maybe there are more actors, maybe even boys or women in bibs. A black farmer in bibs (s3e18).

I have to research a bit more. But probably few bibs scenes (I only noticed 1 or 2 episodes of the main character).

Rating 4 for bibs scenes. I don't like these modern UK series. So these series won't get much higher ratings.

Sadly the series isn't being broadcasted anymore. Entry The Dumping Ground (2013) rating 4 on my sailor suit blog (boy).

tracybeaker-s5e16

No comments: