Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Shaggy D.A.

shaggy-da

Disney film with a dog
-Year: 1976
-Year in film: 1976
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs:boy ~6 yo ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: very low ?
-Rating:  3/10 *
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least this blond young boy in hickory striped bibs sitting in a shopping trolley. Backside simple suspenders only. As yet unknown name and exact age.

I found this movie by coincidence on a Disney blog. I generally don't like dark haired boys but I like Shane Sinutko (LHOTP) in this movie (probably not in bibs).

I have seen this movie many years ago, but can't remember much about it and have to recheck it the next broadcasting.

Starring Dean Jones, Tim Conway and Suzanne Pleshette.

Rating 3 for now for bibs scenes (movie is probably much better).

Please also note my previous entry earlier this day.  Brief scenes in Not Without My Daughter, also coming next: Tracy Beaker (girl in bibs), sequel currently running daily on channel Kika (see my bedroom blog).

No comments: