Monday, March 4, 2013

Sound Swing Bat (advertisement)



Toy commercial
Year: 1992
-Year in film: 1992
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jonathan ~11
-Available on DVD: no
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: often
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: 11 yo Jonathan Taylor Thomas ("Home Improvement", rating 6, also his brothers and a woman in bibs) in this commercial. Black bibs a bit baggy.

Thanks for this 2nd and last commercial suggestion.

A handsome actor and I like him very much. But the image quality for this 31 second YouTube video is very bad. I can hardly recognize him and the bibs are black but briefly shown and also hard to see. And that's even the best scene I have chosen. How should I rate this?

Actor rating 8-9, black bibs rating ~6, ad length and image quality 1-2.

Total rating 4-5. But please continue suggesting, preferably films or series.

No comments: