Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You Better Watch Out (1980)

youbetterwatchout

Horror film aka Christmas Evil
Year: 1980
-Year in film: ~1980
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~9 yo
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least a young boy in bibs (pictured), also standing up and later walking outside but with a jacket over them. So no better scenes. Set in the late 70s or in 1980. I don't know his name. Also other kids acting but maybe none in bibs. Perhaps snow bibs with jackets?

Sorry, a bit late for a Christmas movie. I only had the time to watch the first half of this movie and only noticed this brief bibs scene. There are also flashback scenes set in 1947 with the young main character as 8 yo child (played by Gus Salud) and his older brother (coming soon on my bedroom blog, same bedroom, rating 6).

Quite interesting movie, I like the 80s and horror movies. Starring Brandon Maggart ("The World According to Garp") as bad Santa, Jeffrey DeMunn and Dianne Hull. Aka Terror in Toyland.

Rating 2-3 for bibs scenes. Movie rating a bit higher ~5, but I can't say for sure unless I've checked the 2nd half. Horror scenes just starting there. Completely on YouTube (as Christmas Evil) but in Catalan only and quite bad image quality.

No comments: