Sunday, February 3, 2013

They Nest

theynest  theynest3

Horror film starring Thomas Calabro
Year: 2000
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl ~ 8?, Nell 33, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: At least a young girl (or is this a boy ?) in long blue bibs at school (pic 1 and 3 on the far left) and at least a man in rare blue bibs with a zipper and a round neckline. Later I also noticed an unknown woman (probably US Kristen Dalton as Nell?).

http://www.cinemaparadiso.co.uk/rentals/they-nest-4085.html

Had been aired some days ago, but I missed most parts of it.

Generelly I like horror movies, but I don't like insects, spiders and similar. US production but filmed in Vancouver, so maybe Canadian supporting actors/kids as well.

I have to check it again later. Also starring Canadian child actor Alexander Pollock, probably not in bibs either.

Rating 2-3 for now. Probably few bibs scenes. This evening on German TV: Overboard (1987), rating 5 (boy in bibs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBDU2FywwKA

theynest2

No comments: