Saturday, February 2, 2013

Info 209: Update: Children of the Corn

childrenofthecorn-n1  childrenofthecorn-n3

I watched again this movie which is I think my favourite horror film. Perfect plot and corn field setting. Sadly very few bibs scenes (rating 6). Now I noticed some more actors in bibs, also a girl, but briefly shown (pic 1 on the far right, also a more close-up scene but more a headshot). And a teen girl (?) in bibs like apron, looks more like a boy (pic 2, also at the end of the movie in a car). Pic 3 showing 2 young boys in bibs sitting on the ground as well (is that a boy with long hair in the foreground?). The best bibs scene (I already had) is the boy in pic 4.

I own a cut German DVD with bad image quality but I've seen the original version (many years ago).

Entry (not yet updated at)

/2011/01/06/children-of-the-corn/

I still have to check some of the other films in this series, I just have part 5 (with a teen girl, a boy and young man in bibs, rating 6) and Disciples of the Crow (rating 5), which is by coincidence currently on the top posts.

childrenofthecorn-n2childrenofthecorn-n

No comments: