Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Horse Whisperer



Western starring Robert Redford
Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Grace ~13, Joe ~ 11
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least Ty Hillman (few scenes in light brown bibs) and Scarlett Johansson (pic 2+3) in different bibs.

This is from the dungareemovies blog. Thanks very much Felix! Sadly he hadn't added posts for a long time. I like ranch movies and didn't expect bibs scenes in here as it's quite rare wearing them on a modern ranch. I always thought that this is just a typical romance with grown-ups only. So I still haven't seen this famous movie completely and only checked it briefly recently. Sorry for the bad pics I found. Some better ones at Felix' blog (he gave rating 8).

I will check this the next broadcasting and can only give rating 5-6 for now for these short scenes.

Nominated for 1 Oscar, 170 minutes, novel by Nick Evans. Young Star Award and a nomination for a Young Artist Award for Johansson. Pic 3 at 1h00, the others I don't remember.

I can't say much more. Also sorry for again missing icons at the top posts. Wordpress is again experimenting with some widgets and themes. Some days ago the complete right coloumn was messed up. That doesn't appear on the paid wordpress.org blogs just on the free wordpress.com blogs.

Update: Now I have seen the second half of this movie (as it was not announced). I only noticed about 2 short scenes with her in bibs (new pics below). One in the barn in regular blue bibs and one in light blue or gray, maybe baggy bibs or maybe the same as on pic 2. No complete view of her overalls and Joe not in bibs in the second half.

So still rating 5 and I will update this the next broadcasting.

Update: 4 more pics including a mirror scene (girl only)

/2018/04/13/update-the-horse-whisperer/


No comments: