Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Footloose (1984)

footloose footloose2

Musical film starring Kevin Bacon
Year: 1984
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Ariel ~26, Willard ~18
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think at least Lori Singer and Chris Penn (1965-2006) in blue bibs. But there are lot of supporting actors, so maybe some more in bibs?

Another one from the "chicks list". Even a young man in bibs. Scenes at 33 min (Lori) and 60 minutes.

I don't remember if I have seen the complete movie, I mainly know most of the 80s songs, of course (Kenny Loggins and Bonnie Tyler). I have checked most of this movie recently and only noticed few bibs scenes. It's better than thought also including some farm/rural content, but for bibs scenes I think I don't like it. Actors are "quite" old. Is that really Lori Singer? Looking much younger and different. Also sitting on the floor (rear view).

There is also a 2011 remake which I don't know at all. But it probably isn't better.

Rating 4 for now. No need for a trailer, although Chris Penn is in it.

Update: 2 more women and another pic of Penn (front view) at

/2013/04/04/info-213-update-footloose/

Update 3: Now I have also seen the beginning. One more very brief scene in the background of a young lady in blue shortalls. Sorry no pics yet.

No comments: