Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Santa Clause 2




Christmas film starring Tim Allen
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: (teen) boys, girls
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: very often
-Rating: 3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Several kids, teens and maybe young adults in different bibs and other clothing.

Had been aired some days ago. But I missed some parts of it. The good thing is: this movie almost has it all: Lots of actors (elves who work for Santa) in bibs, snow bibs, Lederhosen style pants with H-style suspenders and I think sailor collars or at least sailor looking clothes. But I don't like at all these kind of Christmas movies and these costumes.

Most bibs are probably just aprons.

But I think at least some snow bibs. I think the white bibs on pic 2, a little kid in dark red bibs (pic 3 below) and an older teen boy or whatever in dark (brown ?) bibs.

There are also some kids in regular jeans clothes and also a quite good bedroom scene of a girl. Also starring ~15 yo Eric Lloyd (nominated for a Young Artist Award).

Also soon on my Lederhosen blog (will be rating 2 due to fake Lederhosen).

Rating 2-3. There are a lot better Christmas and bibs movies.

/2017/09/27/the-santa-clause/

No comments: