Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Man in the Santa Claus Suit


TV Christmas film starring Fred Astaire
-Year: 1979
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Melissa ~13
-Available on DVD: VHS only *
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+
-Rating: 4/10 ?
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think 12 or 13 yo Debbie Lytton in red or brown bibs, white straps.

Sorry, I don't know/don't remember this drama/Christmas movie. Last TV movie starring Fred Astaire (as Santa). Story by Leoard Gershe. Directed by Cory Allen (1934-2010), "Dallas (1978), "The Streets of San Francisco", "The New Lassie", "Star Trek TNG".

Looks quite interesting and a handsome boy. Officially only on VHS.

I can't say much more yet. Rating 4-5 for now. I prefer blue bibs.

/2019/07/08/update-the-man-in-the-santa-claus-suit/

No comments: