Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Day After (1983)



Sci-Fi film starring Jason Robards
-Year: 1983
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy, men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least a young boy and several young farmers in bib overalls even at the end of the movie. Sorry, I'm not sure about the names. Is this Clayton Day or Doug Scott at the Dahlberg farm? Somehow I first though that the grown-up is a woman but that's very unlikely. As there are many supporting actors, maybe there are more in bibs. Farm content. 2 Emmys.

I have seen this famous movie several times, but many years ago. So I don't remember it well enough and I will check it again next broadcasting.

Also starring Jeff East, John Cullum and Steve Guttenberg. Directed by Nicholas Meyer.

I like this farm setting and the 80s. I don't like "The Day After Tomorrow" (2004). The movie is completely on YouTube but I don't have the time and don't like watching movies online. 127 minutes. Maybe also something for my bedroom blog.

Rating 5 for now.

No comments: