Saturday, December 15, 2012

F.T.W. (1994)



Romance starring Mickey Rourke
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Scarlett ~36
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ?
-Rating:  r5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Lori Singer (pictured) in blue bibs. Maybe other actors in bibs as well?

And yet another one from the "chicks list". Aka "The Last Ride"

I don't know/don't remember this movie (rated R).

Looks very interesting. Women with short hair, ranch / rodeo content. Set in the 1990s. First I wasn't sure about the setting because of the many old cars.

I have to check this again later.

Rating 5-6 for now.

Update: I only noticed one rather brief scene starting at ~44 minutes. Also lying on the ground (partly on the stomach).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFMhJfKU69o

No comments: