Saturday, December 29, 2012

Story 44: Kidsongs 2

 



One more update and story entry of Kidsongs. I searched for some clips to check if I should buy more DVDs. Country Sing-Along (rating 8) is currently completely on YouTube (official channel).  Also interesting: "I Can Do It" with (teen) boys and girl in swim wear and "If We Could Talk to the Animals" showing the blond boy (Kyle ?) from Country Sing-Along here younger and with a bowl cut. He also had spiked hair in a different episode, see "Kidsongs Trailer".

Pics 1+3 showing "Meet the Biggles" girls in blue and pink shortalls. Also funny how the boy touching her hips. Pic 2 1 is from "Billy's Birthday", sitting on bed (see also lists sitting in bibs and In bibs on bed, tagged lists.) There is also a girl in yellow shortalls. I also like the colorful shortalls of the blond girl on pic 4 from "I Can Do It". Some YouTube clips won't work in some countries. Some few more clips on the official website. There's also a girl in colorful bibs (full length).

The other boy from Country Sing-Along appeared in earlier episodes but I haven't seen any other scenes with him in bibs. I don't like hickory-striped bibs ("Boppin With the Biggles"), so I currently don't buy any more until I'm sure of perfect scenes, so I will occasionally check YouTube.

Some songs are quite catchy, but no wonder of previously well known songs and famous nursery rhymes. Though some cute different kids and good choreography. But rather few boys and even fewer teen boys.

Main entry

/2011/07/04/kidsongs/

No comments: