Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sněženky a machři



Comedy / teen film. Aka Snowdrops and Aces
-Year: 1983
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: Czechoslovakia
-Who in bibs: teen boys, girls
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: often ?
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: At least one teen boy and teen girl in jeans bibs and many teen boys and girls and probably grown ups in snow bibs. (Teen girl in light blue snow bibs at the end). One teen girl in jeans bibs (long blond hair) is

http://image.tn.nova.cz/media/epg/485a3dab319837d974d295e9b64bb7cb.jpg

I found this by coincidence during research for my sailor suit blog. I searched for Michal Suchánek (but there are 2 actors with the same name). I only have checked some parts of it. Looks very interesting. Though I prefer US farm movies. Very high IMDb rating of 7.1. There is also a sequel 25 years later.

I have to check it completely and hope for a soon broadcasting.

Rating 5 for now. But I think I wouldn't buy it for jeans bibs scenes. By coincidence its currently completely on YouTube, but I don't understand Czech.

Update: The dungareemovies blog now have some pics, and the bibs are better than thought (at least rear view, almost raw denim). Maybe one of the best East European bibs movie, but I prefer "hot" (climate) US farm movies and actors. So upgrading from 5 to 6 but not more. I still wouldn't buy it.

2 comments:

dungareesmovies said...

Excellent find! I've bought it and have a gallery up and the overalls look good. Keep up the good work. :)

dungareesmovies said...

Excellent find! I've bought it and have a gallery up and the overalls look good. Keep up the good work. :)